I am a faculty member at another institution. How do I apply to be a visiting scholar at Harvard?

Visiting scholar positions are unpaid, non-teaching research appointments that enable an individual, ordinarily a ladder faculty member on paid leave from another institution, to carry out his or her own work in association with a Harvard faculty member or members. Potential scholars must have a current research project in a field of study directly relating to the research interests of the current available faculty.

You can find additional information about applying on our Visitors page.