WGS and our affiliated faculty in other departments currently offer courses that students can count towards both General Education requirements and the WGS concentration or secondary field. Consult our current lists of WGS courses and approved courses from other departments to see which of the courses below are offered in a given year.
Offered in 2021-2022
- GENED 1041 How Did We Get Here? From Slavery to #MeToo (Chavers)
- GENED 1130 Power to the People: Black Power, Radical Feminism, and Gay Liberation (Bronski) counts for WGS history foundation and Gen Ed: Aesthetics and Cultures
- GENED 1022 Vision and Justice: The Art of Race and American Citizenship (Lewis)
- GENED 1127 Gender and Science: From Marie Curie to Gamergate (Richardson) counts for Gen Ed: Science & Technology in Society
- GENED 1176 LGBT Literature, Politics and Identity (Schlossberg) counts for Gen Ed: Aesthetics and Cultures