I am a graduate student at another university. How do I apply to be a visiting student at Harvard?

WGS does not offer any graduate degrees, and we are unable to accept graduate students as special students or visiting fellows. 

If you are a graduate student who wishes to visit Harvard, you must apply to one of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences' non-degree programs. Graduate students who have been accepted into one of these programs may register for WGS courses and participate in our programs.