How do I make arrangements for academic adjustments or accommodations?

Any student needing academic adjustments or accommodations is requested to present their letter from the Accessible Education Office (AEO) and speak with the professor by the end of the second week of the term. Failure to do so may result in the inability to respond in a timely manner.

All discussions will remain confidential, although AEO may be consulted to discuss appropriate implementation.

Accessible Education Office
Phone: 617-496-8707
TDD: 617-496-3720
Fax: 617-496-1098